Covid 19 Update
COVID-19 CLOSURE NOTICE
We are sorry to confirm that the hotel is currently closed and will remain closed until 6th March (date subject to change).
For the most up to date information from us we recommend you follow us on social media on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
All bookings up and until 6th March, for bedroom reservations and for events, are now cancelled. Note the date of 6th March 2021 is subject to change based on the national guidelines.
If you have a query the best way to contact us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone lines are currently on reduced hours.
Below is some important information on how to manage your booking with us.
THIRD-PARTY BOOKING AGENT (Booking.com or Expedia.com)
• We recommend that you log onto your booking website and cancel your booking
• To retrieve your booking details, look up your email or log into your account on your booking website
• Most websites have a MANAGE YOUR BOOKING section where you can cancel or amend your booking
• If you experience difficulty cancelling a booking with a third party please contact their support team
• By cancelling your booking for the affected dates, you will have peace of mind that it has been cancelled on their systems and you will not incur charges with the third party
• Sadly we cannot manage the administration of third-party websites as we do not have access to their systems
BOOKINGS MADE BY PHONE, EMAIL OR ONLINE AT www.twintreeshotel.ie
• If you have a booking with us for during the affected dates these bookings are now cancelled.
• If you struggle to get in touch with us during the closure period please do email us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
• If you would like to book for an alternative date with us please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are deeply saddened at being closed. For now, we wish you and your family all the best, we look forward to welcoming you back to Ballina, please stay safe.
Rachael & Davy Smith