FOR BOOKINGS FOR DATES BETWEEN MARCH 18TH – April 30TH 2020
THIRD-PARTY BOOKING AGENT (Booking.com, Hotels.com, Groupon, Wowcher or Expedia.com)
- We recommend that you log onto your booking website and cancel your booking
- To retrieve your booking details, look up your email or log into your account on your booking website
- Most websites have a MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGsection where you can cancel or amend your booking
- If you experience difficulty cancelling a booking with a third party please contact their support team
- By cancelling your booking for the affected dates, you will have peace of mind that it has been cancelled on their systems and you will not incur charges with the third party
- Sadly we cannot manage the administration of third-party websites as we do not have access to their systems
BOOKINGS MADE BY PHONE, EMAIL OR ONLINE AT WWW.TWINTREESHOTEL.IE
- If you have a booking with us for during the affected dates (during March 18th to April 30th 2020) these bookings are now cancelled.
- If you have paid for your booking on an Advance Purchase plan we will refund you. Please don’t be concerned if this doesn’t happen immediately, it may take up to 14 days to process through our banking system.
- If you struggle to get in touch with us during the closure period please do email us on email@example.com We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you would like to book for an alternative date with us please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKINGS FOR DATES FROM APRIL 30TH 2020 ONWARDS
- Our advice at present is to keep future bookings beyond April 30th 2020
- If you are sure you will not travel please cancel accordingly
- If you are thinking about visiting on a future date, we recommend you do so now to avail of our best available rates and some exclusive online deals
- We offer FREE CANCELLATIONSup to 24-hour before your arrival date so there is no risk in booking for a future stay with us
- If you are considering visiting us, there is no harm in making your plans now
- Should things change we will offer full flexibility on your booking
- See our website twintreeshotel.ie for the best rates & packages
We are deeply saddened to close, we did not foresee this. We hope that this current crisis is resolved soon and that Ireland can resume as being one of the best tourist destinations in the world. For now, we wish you and your family all the best and stay safe.
Rachael Moylett Smith