It is with great disappointment that due to the recent government Level 3 restrictions in Ireland we are temporary announcing the our closure on Sunday 18th October 2020.
We are supportive of all the measures that are being put in place by the Irish Government and Authorities in order to minimise the spread of Covid-19.
We are most supportive of suppliers, members of the local community and all our staff during this time.
In these challenging times the Twin Trees Management have a duty of care to our team, our loyal customers, the their families and to the wider community to do the right thing and we believe the right thing to do is close our doors temporarily.
We look forward to welcoming new and returning guests in happier and healthier times. Our sincere apologies to anyone who may be affected by this closure and we will be delighted to welcome you all back very soon !
Even though our doors are closed our phone lines and emails are open for any queries you may have between 9am-6pm, you can call 096 21033 or email us on email@example.com
“WE HAVE THE SPACE TO KEEP YOU SAFE”
The Twin Trees Hotel Team
Guests staying with us:
- all guests will be asked to social distance from staff & other guests at all times
- we are adopting a WALK ON THE RIGHT SYSTEM for all guests
- on arrival guests will be asked to follow our queuing system for check-in
- online check-in procedures will available
- a welcome pack will available on check-in (coffee, tea, disposable cups etc.)
- QR codes will be used for customer information on the hotel plus what to do in the area
- guests need to declare that they do not have a temperature or are unwell on arrival
- guests will be asked to provide payment at check-in to allow express checkout
- we kindly ask guests to use their toilet facilities in their bedrooms to reduce the usage on our public facilities
- breakfast will be served in the Brosna Dining room by table service only if you wish to avail of our express breakfast we are offering our take-away option for all guests
- we will have medical masks available for purchase for any guests who wish to avail of them
Cleaning of our Bedrooms:
- all bedrooms & bathrooms will be deep cleaned
- all stayover rooms will be untouched by our cleaning team once a guest has checked in
- those requiring towels and toiletries can request at reception
- all door handles & doors will be washed with bleach and cleaning agents daily
- all linen & towels will be washed with additional bacterial cleaning agents
- all bedrooms will be sprayed with sanitiser after cleaning
Cleaning of our Public Areas:
- hand sanitiser will be available in various points throughout the property
- we will have added soap options in our public toilets
- our management team will check all public areas every 30 minutes
- all public areas will be deep cleaned on a daily basis
- all door handles & handrails will be washed with bleach and cleaning agents daily
- all public areas will be routinely (at regular intervals) be sprayed with sanitiser
Food & Drink service:
- from July 9th we will be open for food service
- single use/disposable menus will be in operation
- tables will be distanced from each other
- tables will be available for 2 hours at a time
- all service (for food & drinks) will be done based on table service
- we can sell drinks (including alcohol) but it is only permitted with the consumption of food
- guests/customers can consume beverages 30 minutes before food and 30 minutes after food
- tables will be cleaned and sanitised after use
We are working in a unique situation. We are monitoring and implementing all government directives. We are constantly reviewing our operations to ensure guest and staff safety are our number one focus. We look forward to welcoming you to The Twin Trees Hotel.
Rachael & Davy Smith