The Twin Trees Hotel is ideally situated along the banks of the Brosna River offering a variety of sporting, leisure and historical attractions to ensure your vacation is packed with activities.
Activities Ballina has to Offer
- Sporting – Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Walking, Horse Riding, Bowling, Archery
- Leisure – Sea weed baths, Enniscrone Beech, Belleek Woods, Kids Tumble Jungle, Cinema, Ballina Park
- Historical – Ceide Fields,Ballycastle; Museum of Country Life, Turlough; Foxford Woollen Mills, Hennigans Heritage Farm, Mayo Heritage / Genealogy Centre, Crossmolina
- Religious – Knock Shrine, Knock; Fr Peyton Centre, Attymass, Ballina; Croagh Patrick, Westport; Ballintubber Abbey.
Related Twin Trees Articles
- Top 5 Things To Do In Mayo Here are my top 5 things to do in Mayo. I would be interested to hear if yours are different. Special guest post by Róisín Are you a sensation seeker looking for things to do in Mayo? Whether it’s speeding through Mayo’s south-westerly winds while cycling the Greenway, climbing Ireland’s holiest mountain or taking in the scenic sights of ... Read more...
- Active Retired Brunch and Entertainment Twin Trees Hotel and Leisure Club is proud host this week to representatives of active retired groups, sporting clubs and societies in Mayo and Sligo. With the support of Active Retirement Ireland, Select Hotels of Ireland are inviting older people’s groups, clubs and societies across the country to a series of events to showcase group tour options and special ... Read more...
- Facebook Freebie Enjoy a fantastic Facebook freebie this week at Twin Trees Leisure Club before a grand Open Day on Saturday. Every day this week, visitors to Twin Trees Leisure Club can avail of a great Facebook offer – one pass to use the facilities free-of-charge*. And it is as simple as 1-2-3. All you have to do is: Visit Twin Trees Leisure ... Read more...
Further Information on Mayo North’s Events and Activities go to www.northmayo.ie