Enjoy a very special family break for four (2 Adults & 2 children, age 12 and under) during 2015; Two nights Bed and Breakfast for family and a boat trip on the world famous Salmon fishing river, the River Moy.
- Start your boat journey along the banks of the Quay Village in Ballina and tour the Moy Valley Estuary, enjoying the magnificent natural scenery along the way. Spot the seals bobbing in the river and discover some rare breed of birds in their natural habitat. This is truly a lovely way to spend a day with the family, coupled with a packed picnic lunch to ward of the hunger pangs..
Return to the family friendly Twin Trees Hotel and enjoy all of the hotel family services;
- Kids evening Club, during the summer months including a range of arts and crafts activities, movie nights, games and milk and cookies before bedtime..complimentary to hotel residents.
- Full access to the hotel Leisure Club; fully equipped gym, adult and kiddies swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, ample car parking and close proximity to town centre, Ballina town play park, Belleek Forest Heritage trail, with so much to do, you’ll want to stay longer!
- Let us know if you want to hire fishing equipment and try fishing on the Moy Estuary, our skipper will be able to bring you to the right fishing location.
This unique family break of 2 nights accommodation and breakfast each morning at the Twin Trees Hotel, Ballina and boat trip on the River Moy with packed picnic lunch from €299