Plan Your Easter Family Break with a difference at the Twin Tree Hotel, Ballina.
Easter Holiday dates commence from Friday 11th April - Sunday 27th April 2014.
Book Hotel Easter Family Breaks from €299.
We have Two great Easter Breaks available for you and your Family this Easter...
1. Easter Stay & Play Offer Includes
2 Nights Family Accommodation & full Irish Breakfast, including hotel accommodation in a superior family Suite.
Choose from One Activity -
- Horse Riding: Depending on your horse riding experience, enjoy a Family Horse riding lesson on site-indoor/outdoor facilities available (suitable for complete novices), Experienced riders can enjoy a high adrenalin Beach Trek on Enniscrone Beach. www.icefordstables.com/
- Tumble Jungle: Young Family time at Tumble Jungle, Ballina-Ireland's largest indoor soft play area for the very young toddlers to - preteens www.tumblejungle.ie
- Westport House: Family Pirate pass to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park, Westport, Co Mayo (approx 55 km from Ballina), present their own Easter treat with Pinkie the Easter Bunny making an appearance and leading the Egg hunt through the parklands grounds, waterfalls, and scenic backdrop of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick. Full details if you click here
If your staying with us Easter bank holiday weekend; Children's Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday morning (20th April) from 11 am, in the gardens and grounds of the Downhill..the more Eggs you find, the more you get to keep!! FREE Easter Egss for all the yournger hotel residents on Easter Sunday.
2. Kids stay FREE this Easter Break Offer includes:
An Easter Break of Two nights Bed & Breakfast in a superior family Room for your and your loved one (2 Adults) and One evening meal and bring the kiddies (2 children ) from €299 All-In!
Book your Kids Stay FREE Break at Easter Break from €299 And don't forget if your staying with us Easter bank holiday; Children's Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday morning (31st March) from 11 am, the more Eggs you find, the more you get to keep!! FREE Easter Eggs for all the younger hotel residents on Easter Sunday.
Whatever Easter break you Choose, all Downhill House Hotel residents can enjoy:
- Kids Cubs Club running twice daily over the Easter Holidays, running in the morning and evening, your children will make new friends and gather happy family memories. Morning Cubs Club includes water activities, arts and crafts, talent shows, face painting, treasure hunts. (Nominal Charge for Morning Camp, Evening Camp FREE to residents) Details at Easter Cubs Club
- Evening Cubs Club includes Movie Nights, Karaoke, and complimentary milk and cookies before the Kiddies go to bed. Leave the Kids to enjoy the evening Hotel Cubs club, relax and dine together, while the kids watch movies, sing karaoke, take part in the Downhill talent show.
- Access to the Hotels Leisure Club which includes Adult & Kiddies swimming pool and fully equipped gym, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
- Beautiful gardens for the kids to roam and play in.
- Central location and close proximity to Ballina town park and Ballina town centre.
Why come to Ballina, Co Mayo?
The vibrant and family friendly town of Ballina, Co Mayo offers an abundance of entertainment to keep the entire family occupied throughout your stay including our very own Cubs Kids Club running throughout the entire holidays in the Downhill House Hotel. Not only are we offering hotel residents entry into the hotel Cubs Club, there is an abundance of family activities to keep the kids entertained in Ballina and its surrounds.
An abundance of local amenities in Ballina and its surrounds including:
- Enniscrone Blue Flag Beach; only 7 miles approx from Ballina,Enniscrone Beach is unspoiled and perfect for learning to surf, horse-riding, or simply bringing your bucket and spade along-weather permitting!
- Ballina Town park; large open plan space and outdoor climbing and games equipment.
- Tumble Jungle is a state of the art indoor play centre. At 13500 sq ft, it is the largest in the Westof Ireland. With a stylishly designed cafeteria adults can relax and take"time out" while their child is busy at play. Enjoy wide screen TV with all the satellite channels or simply just sit and chat with friends... Exclusive daily rates available to guests staying at the hotel, just ask reception to contact and book your visit!
- Belleek Forest Heritage Trail, situated along the banks of the River Moy directly across from the Quay village. It is one of the largest urban forests comprising 200 acres of woodlands with trees up to 300 hundred years old. Originally part of the Knox Gore estate, it is now a peaceful haven of up to 6 miles of natural forest pathways, two of which run along the banks of the Moy.