Easter Holiday dates from Friday 27th March running right up to Sunday 12th April 2015. FREE Easter Egg for our younger residents staying this Easter Sunday
Book your Hotel Easter Family Breaks from €249 in Total
This Easter at the Twin Trees Hotel, enjoy a family package of:
- Two Nights accommodation in a family suite, Full Irish breakfast each morning, and One evening meal.
- Kids Cubs Club running twice daily over the Easter Holidays, running in the morning and evening, your children will make new friends and gather happy family memories. Morning Cubs Club includes water activities, treasure hunts, swimming. (Nominal Charge for Morning Camp, Evening Camp FREE to residents) Details at Easter Cubs Club
- Evening Cubs Club includes Movie Nights, Wii games and complimentary milk and cookies before the Kiddies go to bed. Leave the Kids to enjoy the evening Hotel Cubs club, relax and dine together, while the kids watch movies.
- Access to the Hotels Leisure Club which includes Adult & Kiddies swimming pool and fully equipped gym, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
- Beautiful gardens for the kids to roam and play in.
- Central location and close proximity to Ballina town park and Ballina town centre, Belleek Forest Park and Enniscrone Beach
- Mad Hatter Easter Weekend in Ballina on weekend of Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th April, find out more at www.mayonorth.ie. Click on Mad Hatter Eater Weekend Facebook page.
Book your Hotel Family Break this Easter from €249 in Total
Enhance Your Easter Break away in Ballina
Book these Family friendly activities through the Twin Trees Hotel and receive exclusive rates
- Horse Riding: Depending on your horse riding experience, enjoy a Family Horse riding lesson on site-indoor/outdoor facilities available (suitable for complete novices), Experienced riders can enjoy a high adrenalin Beach Trek on Enniscrone Beach. www.icefordstables.com/
- Tumble Jungle: Young Family time at Tumble Jungle, Ballina-Ireland's largest indoor soft play area for the very young toddlers to - preteens www.tumblejungle.ie
- Harbour SUP n Sail is dedicated to the enjoyment of stand up paddle boards and sailing dinghys in Enniscrone harbour, Killala Bay and the River Moy Estuary; The Moy, Quay and Belleek Forest are in the Moy Estuary, wonderful assests, and paddle boarding SUP is a perfect way to enjoy these from a unique perspective.
- Westport House: Family Pirate pass to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park, Westport, Co Mayo (approx 55 km from Ballina), present their own Easter treat with Pinkie the Easter Bunny making an appearance and leading the Egg hunt through the parklands grounds, waterfalls, and scenic backdrop of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick. Full details if you click here