Calling all ghosts and ghoulies – Ballina’s SPOOKTACULAR Halloween Festival is a must-visit for all of the family.
Samhain Abhainn 2016 has a bag full of tricks and treats for visitors to Ballina from Friday 28th October to Thursday 3rd November.
If you are feeling brave enough, take the Scary Woods Walk in Belleek Forest (28th – 30th October from 630pm each night). Just prepare to be scared.
Special Halloween Offer
Twin Trees Hotel and Leisure Club can offer you and the family a safe haven from the ghostly goings-on.
From just €265, you and the family can enjoy 2 nights’ bed & full Irish breakfast plus 1 two-course meal for all of the family on an evening of your choice. Included in the special offer is the Twin Trees Welcome Goodie Bag with:
- Tickets for the famous Samhain Abhainn Festival and Belleek Scary Woods Walk 28th, 29th & 30th October
- Cinema offers and times
- Complimentary swimming hats for fun and splashes in Twin Trees Leisure Club
- Scary soft sweets
- Guest invite to the Twin Trees Halloween Fancy Dress Party on the 31st October (6pm – 8pm)
Offer is based on 2 adults + 2 children (kids up to 12 years).
Scary Cubs have complimentary use of the Scary Cubs Club each evening from 7pm – 9pm, running from the 1st November to the 4th November.
Our Leisure Club Kids Club 1st November – 4th November 10.00am – 2.00pm is only €12.00 per day and €50.00 per week per child.
Other haunting events will be running throughout the week in Ballina, including:
- Spooky Scéals Storytelling
- Creepy Crafts Art Workshop
- Festive folk concert