The Twin Trees Hotel is ideally situated along the banks of the Brosna River offering a variety of sporting, leisure and historical attractions to ensure your vacation is packed with activities.
Activities Ballina has to Offer
- Sporting – Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Walking, Horse Riding, Bowling, Archery
- Leisure – Sea weed baths, Enniscrone Beech, Belleek Woods, Kids Tumble Jungle, Cinema, Ballina Park
- Historical – Ceide Fields,Ballycastle; Museum of Country Life, Turlough; Foxford Woollen Mills, Hennigans Heritage Farm, Mayo Heritage / Genealogy Centre, Crossmolina
- Religious – Knock Shrine, Knock; Fr Peyton Centre, Attymass, Ballina; Croagh Patrick, Westport; Ballintubber Abbey.
Related Twin Trees Articles
- Mid-Week and Over 50s Offers We have a couple of cracking mid-week and over 50s offers. If you fancy a mid-week break or you are aged 50 years of age or over, you can avail of either of these offers – online booking is our best price guaranteed. Mid-Week Offer This is open to everyone. Enjoy two nights’ stay mid-week with bed and ... Read more...
- Newport and the Wild Atlantic Way After exploring Achill Island, you can head east, past Mulranny and into Newport. The village of Newport nestles in Clew Bay at the mouth of Newport River. Its sheltered harbour is a welcome stop for any boating enthusiasts. The Great Western Greenway glides through Newport too so it is a haven for cyclists and walkers. The traditional ... Read more...
- Achill and the Wild Atlantic Way No trip to magical Mayo is complete without a visit to beautiful Achill Island. Achill is only an hour and a half’s drive from Twin Trees Hotel and Leisure Club, and is one of the places you have to visit before you die! From Mulranny, you take a short jaunt across the Corraun Peninsula to Achill which ... Read more...
Further Information on Mayo North’s Events and Activities go to www.northmayo.ie