The Twin Trees Hotel is ideally situated along the banks of the Brosna River offering a variety of sporting, leisure and historical attractions to ensure your vacation is packed with activities.
Activities Ballina has to Offer
- Sporting – Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Walking, Horse Riding, Bowling, Archery
- Leisure – Sea weed baths, Enniscrone Beech, Belleek Woods, Kids Tumble Jungle, Cinema, Ballina Park
- Historical – Ceide Fields,Ballycastle; Museum of Country Life, Turlough; Foxford Woollen Mills, Hennigans Heritage Farm, Mayo Heritage / Genealogy Centre, Crossmolina
- Religious – Knock Shrine, Knock; Fr Peyton Centre, Attymass, Ballina; Croagh Patrick, Westport; Ballintubber Abbey.
Related Twin Trees Articles
- Achill and the Wild Atlantic Way No trip to magical Mayo is complete without a visit to beautiful Achill Island. Achill is only an hour and a half’s drive from Twin Trees Hotel and Leisure Club, and is one of the places you have to visit before you die! From Mulranny, you take a short jaunt across the Corraun Peninsula to Achill which ... Read more...
- Belmullet and the Wild Atlantic Way The coastal town of Belmullet is less than an hour’s drive from Twin Trees Hotel and Leisure Club, Ballina. As it name tells us, Belmullet is the at mouth of the beautiful Mullet peninsula. It is also the heart of Erris and has two bays to visit – Black Sod and Broadhaven. Belmullet is part of the ... Read more...
- Swimming Lessons Swimming lessons for children are such a gift. Swimming – and swimming well – is an essential life skill. You can offer your child/children the best chance of skill development by signing them up to classes now. The new set of swimming lessons at Twin Trees Leisure Club, Ballina, will commence on Tuesday 16th May 2017. Tuesdays and Thursdays: ... Read more...
Further Information on Mayo North’s Events and Activities go to www.northmayo.ie