The Twin Trees Hotel is ideally situated along the banks of the Brosna River offering a variety of sporting, leisure and historical attractions to ensure your vacation is packed with activities.
Activities Ballina has to Offer
- Sporting – Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Walking, Horse Riding, Bowling, Archery
- Leisure – Sea weed baths, Enniscrone Beech, Belleek Woods, Kids Tumble Jungle, Cinema, Ballina Park
- Historical – Ceide Fields,Ballycastle; Museum of Country Life, Turlough; Foxford Woollen Mills, Hennigans Heritage Farm, Mayo Heritage / Genealogy Centre, Crossmolina
- Religious – Knock Shrine, Knock; Fr Peyton Centre, Attymass, Ballina; Croagh Patrick, Westport; Ballintubber Abbey.
Related Twin Trees Articles
- Swimming Lessons Swimming lessons for children are such a gift. Swimming – and swimming well – is an essential life skill. You can offer your child/children the best chance of skill development by signing them up to classes now. The new set of swimming lessons at Twin Trees Leisure Club, Ballina, will commence on Tuesday 16th May 2017. Tuesdays and Thursdays: ... Read more...
- Ballycastle and the Wild Atlantic Way Just a short drive from Twin Trees Hotel is the quaint village of Ballycastle. Travel from Ballina towards Killala and you are halfway to the sleepy village of Ballycastle (total drive less than 30 minutes). It’s not so sleepy in the summer months, though, especially for the Healyfest music festival over the August Bank Holiday. You can ... Read more...
- Easter Kids Camps Fun and frolics at our Easter Kids Camps. Twin Trees Hotel and Leisure Club have fun for all of the family at our Eater Kids Camps. Whilst you enjoy a well-earned break, the kids can enjoy an action-packed day with our professional team. We will entertain them with fun, fitness and sport, and they can meet new friends. Our ... Read more...
Further Information on Mayo North’s Events and Activities go to www.northmayo.ie